Upload Education Verification Form
The Osler Medical Residency Program and Bayview Internal Medicine Program provide official verification of successful completion of Internal Medicine training using our standard verification letters and/or your institutional form.
Official verification is available for the following fees
- Standard verification letter of training dates: $25.00
- Completion of your institutional form with/without notary services: $50.00
There is still no-cost for training verifications for current trainees or those who have graduated within one (1) calendar year of their graduation date.
Please contact Ashley Hartley if you have any questions regarding the Osler Medical Residency Program.
Please contact Lisa Shirk if you have any questions regarding the Bayview Internal Medicine Residency Program.
How to request official verification
- On the right, select the appropriate program you attended as well as the type of verification you are requesting (standard verification letter or institutional form to upload)
- Download our Consent to Release form, sign, and upload along with your request
- You will be directed to a secure page where you will make your payment using your Discover, Visa, or Mastercard.
- Once we receive your payment, you can expect to receive your standard verification letter and/or institutional form within 10-14 business days. You may choose to receive your completed verification by trackable USPS, email or fax.
Refund requests must be sent to the coordinator of the program you attended within five (5) business days of the program receiving your form. Refunds will not be granted once the request has been completed and sent out via trackable USPS, email or fax.
Select an area to view the verification form